Pre-K and Kindergarten Enrollment
What do I do to get my child prepared for Pre-K and kindergarten?
Pre-Registration- March 19, 2020
You are requested to bring the following documents with you:
* Certified Birth Certificate (Children born in Tennessee can obtain a certified birth certificate from the Health Department.)
* Social Security Card
* Proof of Immunizations from Health Department or Physician
* Proof of Physical Examination (within 1 calendar year)
* Two (2) Proofs of County Residence (E-911 address)(Example: electric bill, water bill, etc.)
* Proof of Income (Pre-K only)
School staff will partner with parents to obtain necessary enrollment documentations.
At what age can my child begin Pre-K or kindergarten?
By Henderson County BOE