Henderson County School System is seeking applications for positions for the 2022-23 school year. Specific positions, both certified and non-certified, will be listed below. Applications are available at the Henderson County Board of Education Office located at 35 East Wilson St., Lexington, TN 38351 or on the system website at http://www.hcschoolstn.org. The deadline for receiving applications is until the position(s) is filled. Those new to the teaching profession should be prepared to provide proof of proper endorsement(s) and proof of their Highly Qualified status if teaching in a core curriculum area. Henderson County School System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Certified minority applicants are encouraged to apply. Please direct applications and pertinent documents to the attention of :
Dr. Mike Bevis, Personnel Director for the Henderson County School System.
Certified Positions for the 2022-2023 school year
- Pre - K position at Westover Elementary School (contact Ms. Renee Maynard at 731-968-9846) (6/9/2022)
- P.E Teaching position available at Lexington High School with a possibilty of soccer or basketball coaching spot (contact Mr. Steve Lindsey at Lexington High School 731-968-2961--ext. email@example.com) (6/23/2022)
- History Teaching positions at Scotts Hill High School (contact Dr. Bevis at the BOE) (5/17/2022)
- Spanish Teaching position available at Scotts Hill High School (contact Beverly, principal, or Dr. MikeBevis at the BOE) (5/11/2022)
- P.E Teaching position available at Scotts Hill High School (contact Dr. Stephanie Coffman @ Scotts Hill High School 731-602-6112) (6/13/2022)
- P.E Teaching position available at Westover Elementary (contact Ms. Renee Maynard @ Westover 731-968-9846 )(6/13/2022)
9-12 Math, Chemistry, Spanish Teachers
Non-Certified Positions for the 2022-2023 school year
THE HENDERSON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, SEX, RELIGION, COLOR, NATIONAL OR ETHNIC ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, OR MILITARY SERVICE IN ITS POLICIES, OR IN THE ADMISSION OR ACCESS TO, OR EMPLOYMENT IN, IT'S PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR ACTIVITIES.
By Henderson County BOE